Aluminium rolled products
Aluminum Sheet - the product of a flat profile produced
by hot or cold deformation of the following alloys:
АД, АД1, АД1М ,
АМГ, АМГ2 (АМГ2М), АМГ2Н2 (АМГ2НР), АМГ3 (АМГ3М), АМГ3Н (АМГ3Н2), АМГ5 (АМГ5М), АМГ6 (АМг6М, АМг6БМ),
АМЦ (АМЦМ), АМцН (АМцН2),
Д16, Д16АМ, Д16АТ
Our company sells commercially minimum dimensions of plate thickness:
0,5; 0,8; 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10 mm
Classification of aluminum sheets
Process of manufacturing:
- Clad: normal (A), technological (B),
- No clad
The quality of surface finish:
- Normal finish;
- High (B);
- Increased (P)
In precision manufacturing:
- Normal accuracy in length, width, thickness;
- Increased accuracy (P).
- Cut length;
- Multiple dimensional (with 500 mm spacing)
- Annealed (M);
- Without heat treatment;
- Cold-worked (H);
- Polunagartovannye (H2);
- Cold-worked after natural aging and hardening (TN);
- Hardened and naturally aged (T);
- Hardened and artificially aged (T1).
Different kinds of aluminum sheets:
- sale of sheets at a bargain price in Kharkov, discounts for regular client
certificates for products, fast order equipment, delivery!
- Corrugated: used as a floor to prevent slipping; It is a matte textured
surface and a convex pattern in the form of corrugation. Accepted to
specify the thickness of the sheet excluding height nasechek.Vidy classified
according to the number of corrugation 1 ripples - Diamond; 2 fluting -
a duet; 5 corrugation - quintet.
Corrugated sheets of aluminum have been applied as in
food and chemical industries.
- A perforated sheet: thickness of from 0.5 to 6 mm, the size Perforation - 0.6 mm.